Friday, July 30, 2010

Post 11 Tools Reflection

1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools.

I think the students can learn from finding education Google Reader feeds. Also, wiki's can be a quick go-to resource for learning.

2. How have you transfomed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom?

Given time I can see several of these tools being used in the classroom.

3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?

After completing the 11 tools, I now see that there are many other areas that could be included in my teaching.

1 comment:

  1. Carole, I'd like to reading your thoughts about digital citizenship.

    Also, are any of these specific tools crying out to be used in the math content area?

    ReplyDelete